SB-620 pwr transformers?

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Tue Jul 23 13:30:39 EDT 2002

We need a  mod plan, source, etc. This seems to be an on going problem
for the 610, 620, HO-10, HO-13, etc. How about one of those little high
voltage sealed high voltage modules they use for some of the small screen
TV's (non LCD)?
Pete