Tape on Meter face.

M. Kassay mkx at SYMPATICO.CA
Tue Jul 23 10:35:28 EDT 2002

Hi All,  I have used Goo Gone, and it never seems to work for me !!  Go
figure....  :)

But , what I will pass along is info...  Once you have restored your fine
piece of Heath gear give the case a squirt of  STP 'Son of a Gun'  !   ITs
like Armour-all, but works better...  It restores the color in the cabinet
like you wouldn't believe!  Give it a good spray, spread it evenly over
the cabinet, but dont wipe excess off..  Leave it for a few hours to soak
in... then wipe and re apply a coat, then wipe! You would not believe it,
but it makes those lite feather scratches disappear !  At least almost
invisible to the untrained Collectors Eye ! :)
As I mentioned, I have tried Armour-all, but for some reason, it doesn't
even compare to the results of the STP.  Compare both products on an old
piece of parts gear !

--
73 Mike
VE3MKX / VA3HKT