WTB SB-104 Display Tube

Doug Shields w4das at ADELPHIA.NET
Tue Jul 23 21:31:02 EDT 2002

Dave,
   I have some New Old Stock (NOS) display tubes for the SB-104.  They are
$20 each plus postage.  I also have some of the display driver chips from
the display board.  The chips are $5 each plus postage.  I searched a long
time to find the display parts.  My prices are pennies above my cost.  I
just hate to see these great old Heathkits fall into disrepair.  Please let
me know if I can help.  I have many other hard to find parts for Heatkits as
well.  Keep those old rigs on the air!

Doug Shields  W4DAS
1450 East 11th Street
Stuart, Florida  34996