Manual/Info on a Heath Schlumberger SM-102?

Don Peterson Don at D8APRO.COM
Fri Jul 26 12:23:44 EDT 2002

No it it not!

The SM-102 was developed by the "Scientific Instruments" division of Heathkit.
 It is a programmable timer.  It measures time from input "A" to input "B",
or the Period of a waveform.

It is not the wired version of the IM-102, which is a digital multimeter.  This
is one of the few exceptions of the "SM" vs. "IM" numbering scheme.

The SM-102 came out in the late 60's and is cosmetically the same as the SM-104
and SM-105.  These were predecessors to the SM-118 and SM-128.

The wired version of the IM-102 is the IMW-102.

Don
****** Forwarded Message Follows *******

It's the factory wired and tested version of the kit, IM-102, Digital
Multimeter.
Pete
www.manualman.com