HW-8 .....

DARYLE BROOKS wb7tne.brooks at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Jul 29 13:28:44 EDT 2002

Thanks for the replies on the HW-8. The microphonics on this one are so bad as to drown out the reception ,to the point it's not worth turning on. Where to find a schematic? I had a mint condition one in '79 and it was considerably more quiet. I was moving and sold it to a fellow who liked to backpack and he made many contacts with it,the first being South Korea,so he was sold on it.Again,thanks.

Tnx
Daryle