Manual/Info on a Heath Schlumberger SM-102? CORRECTION

Bob, WB2UJD BobbyTrip at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 29 18:42:41 EDT 2002

No wonder I have been getting odd responses on this query!!  My eyesight is
not what it used to be (and I am only 43!!).  What I am looking for is a
different animal altogether, a manual for a SM-105 Frequency Counter.  It
looks to be a preassembled unit, much like the comments I got on the SM-102.
Anyone know where to find a manual for the corrected animal? (I will look at
the previously suggested places).

Bob, WB2UJD