hw-202

Phillips Family pphillips at CITYNET.NET
Thu Jun 6 21:55:22 EDT 2002

 Hello one and all, I have an HW-202 with AC power supply,  Heathkit microphone and has the tone generator installed, output is at least 10 watts, receives good, looks real good no dings or scratches, just shows light use. Might be interested in a trade. All channels have crystals, transmitter and receiver, how ever I do reserve the right to refuse all offers, if any. Might even consider cash, however prefer trade. HF gear prefered.
                Phil Phillips k8yng
P.S I'm retired and this how I spend my days, and having fun tnx.