DX-40 Parts Unit

Ron ab5wg at MYLINUXISP.COM
Sun Jun 9 13:21:45 EDT 2002

I have a DX-40 parts unit that I would like to get out of my shack.  It is
guaranteed to be DOA.  It is complete and original, including the original
crystal door on the rear and the original mike connector.  Nothing missing
from this rig but something is not working!  Cabinet is not dented or banged
up.  Front panel lettering is very faint around the function switch.
Powered it up, all tubes light--just no RF output, no grid drive.  You
figure it out and fix it. Sold as is for parts or repair for a summer
project.  $40 plus shipping from 77478.  I do have a few .jpg pictures if
you need them email me.

Thanks,

Ron, AB5WG