HEATH Digest - 7 Jun 2002 to 8 Jun 2002 (#2002-158)

William C. Jones W0fn at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 9 16:31:40 EDT 2002

Help:  No I have not found another Mystery Filter(Thanks to All for
Identifying it for me), but I am trying to get a long time friend and my
Amateur Radio Mentor on to this Digest.  Gene has tried repeatedly to access
this Heath Digest with the information I have given to him, with no success.
Either the information I gave to him was incomplete or incorrect, or both.
It took me several tries before I got access, and obviously, I have not
remembered how I did it.  Gene has built many of the early Heath Radios and
Test Instruments, and many upgrades for them.  I beleive he would be an asset
to our Group.  I would appreciate it if some one could furnish him the
correct procedure, for accessing this site.  His name is Gene Shapiro, his
call is w0dlq, and his e-mail address is genro at juno.com  Thank You,  Bill
w0fn