GB> possible dumb question

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 11 00:08:45 EDT 2002

In my opinion VERY important!  I do presentations on
both lightning protection and r.f. grounding.  They
are different subjects.

Rather than try to outline things here, you can go to
either of my websites and read the summaries that I
have posted thereon.

The URLs are

http://home.attbi.com/~zcomco

http://home.attbi.com/~k9sth

Glen, K9STH

--- rayfri <rayfri at networld.com> wrote:
> This may be a dumb question, especially from someone
> who has been a ham for
> over 30 years..... BUT here goes anyway.
> How important really is a station ground to
> operation of a ham station?  I've
> operated with one, and without one in the past.
> Does it help with TVI and RFI, does it help with
> antenna operation, etc?
> To be honest, personally I havent noticed much
> difference, except for a few
> times
> I have been RF bitten in the shack....
> Ray  wa7itz