technical problem

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Mon Jun 10 22:14:45 EDT 2002

i hope this isnt out of line for the reflectors, but I have a technical
problem I need
some input on.
Has anyone ever experienced tvi in their neighbors computer to such an
extent
that the neighbors computer actually shut down or locked up?
My neighbor says my rig is doing just that.  I have never heard of
this.... I've heard
of tvi in the television and phones, but never in a computer.  What
makes it even
more mysterious is the fact that my own computer is up in the dining
room area,
which is four feet above where I am sitting and transmitting from in the
basement,
and it does not happen to my computer. And, its not happening to any
other
neighbors computer.  They arent even seeing any problem in their
televisions or phones.  Neighbor is threatening to call the FCC
if it's not cleared up, but I've tried to explain that the regs would
not hold me responsible, but I'll try to help them out.
Any input or comments would be helpful and appreciated.
ray  wa7itz