[Fwd: New Heath Mic Connectors Amphenol FS]

Mark V. Johnson mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA
Fri Jun 14 13:02:56 EDT 2002

Hello Heath Team;
I've come across a supply of brand new Amphenol Mic connectors for heath gear (2 pin). These are brand new with cord spring and set screw. Price is $12.00US for the 1st one and I'll pay mailing in Canada and the US. Each additional connector is $8.00US. To keep it simple, I'd prefer US cash. Please email for confirmation. Thanks and 73's.

> Mark V.Johnson

> To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

Mark V.Johnson