Need pwr transformers for SA-1480 Remote Coax Switch

Larry Gauthier larryg at ISMI.NET
Wed Jun 19 10:13:13 EDT 2002

All,

I own two SA-1480 Remote Coax Switches, and need two power transformers
(54-997) for them. Not sure why I burnt out two transformers in the past 6
months, but after I fix these I'm placing a fuse in the secondary leg.

Since it is unlikely that anyone has those transformers sitting around, I
wonder if someone has replaced the transformers with a generic part... and
where they got it? Looks like 24 VAC secondary with a current capacity of a
few amps.

Also, if anyone has a "basket case" 1480 they want to sell, please let me
know.

Thanks in advance for your help,

-larry
K8UT