SB-400 IF.....dUMMy

Lynn Baustian lrbaus at OPEN.ORG
Thu Jun 20 15:14:09 EDT 2002

Boy do I feel stupid......I guess it helps if you read all info (like titles
etc) before opening mouth and inserting foot.  I must admit, i'm quite good
at it........at times !  The guy who has it said it was wired for a SB-400
but must have meant SB-300.........SO I withdraw my question and turn the
page to the proper equipment, read closely while prying my foot out and
sloooooowly get disappointed to find they don't have the same IF's.  Guess I
will keep looking

                                        Thanks again....Lynn  WA7ADY