Help!

ejforwood Jerold Forwood ejforwood at MSN.COM
Sat Jun 22 13:10:08 EDT 2002

This is a classic con scheme.  Contact your local police department and do it NOW!
DO NOT reply to any of their emails.
If you reply they then know that they have a valid address and you will be pleged by tons more. They have been running warnings about this type of schemes on television here.
 Jerry,
K0EJF
----- Original Message -----
From: Terry Perdue
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2002 9:34 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Help!

Just wondering if anyone else on this list is being plagued by email proposals requesting a bank account number to transfer millions of dollars to from Nigeria or elsewhere and share a percentage with you. In the last three weeks I've received 16 different versions of this, and I'm getting sick of it. Does anyone know if there there's a State Dept. or other site where I can send copies of these?

Thanks.