Help!

Ken Dupuis Wn2Sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Sat Jun 22 20:14:55 EDT 2002

Hi. That's known as the Nigerian 419 scam, the 419 represents the section
of the Nigerian Code that prohibits this scam.. Type 419 scam in your
internet search engine and you can read all about it. In the early days
unspecting victims were flown to Nigeria and as a favor taken around the
customs line, then the pressure for money starts, if you refuse they
remind you that you are in the country illegally, some victims were
murdered. I forward the scam e-mail letters to my State's Attorney
General. In cases like this I always quote a line from the movie 'The
Flim Flam Man" where George C. Scott stated, "you can't cheat an honest
person". The victims become victims because they see easy money, there
ain't no such thing. According to a story on one of the news programs
last week this is the 3rd largest business in Nigeria.  Good luck, Ken