Info needed - SST T-2 Ultra Tuner

John Q. Doe KK5VR at ARN.NET
Tue Jun 25 12:51:00 EDT 2002

To all:
   I ran across a small tuner with no manual. It is a SST T-2 Ultra Tuner
and measures about 1.5 inch high, 4 inches long and 2 inches deep. Made by a
company called SST Electronics of Lawndale Ca. It has three dials in the
front marked Tramitter, Inductor and Antenna. On the back are four
connection points. One for Coax Ant., Wire, Ground and Xmtr.
   This seems like a great little tuner for things like field day events,
etc. I would like to find a manual or a knowledgeable person that can help
me with this tuner.
   All comments welcome. Thanks for your time.