Slightly off topic, sorry

Bob Peters rwpeters at POBOX.COM
Sun Mar 3 10:56:25 EST 2002

John  and Group...There really  is  not  even today a much better speaker
then the Klipsh...I  have a pair that are from the 80's  that  I could  not
replace  for  what  I paid  for them....Audio  guys  on the
Bay  pay  big  $$$  for  Klipsh...With the xplanation I  am
sure  you  could  sell  them...
$850  ea  is  on the  high  side....Best  73's   Bob K1JNN