For Sale

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Fri Mar 8 19:26:23 EST 2002

  I have two pieces of test gear that I no longer use:

Heathkit IG-72 Audio Generator with manual copy
unit is in VERY good condition and works perfectly,
the front panel rates at a 9.9 out of 10 and the cabinet
an 8 out of a 10, no dents but a repaint of the cabinet
would make the unit near mint. $40.00 + shipping

Simpson 260-6P overload protected 20K ohm/volt
analog VOM with manual and test lead kit very
good condition, and works fine. $50.00 + shipping.

73,  Mark WB8JKR

Novice 3/71,  General 8/72,   Advanced 6/80,   Extra 8/88
Member Society of Cable Telecommunication Engineers
Member ARRL, QCWA, WAC, WAS, VUCC 2 meters, GJDXCC, OTC, RCC,