Misc Heath et al For Sale

Leisman wb8baf at VOYAGER.NET
Sun Mar 10 04:49:06 EST 2002

Have done some garage cleaning myself.  The following is for sale, no
trades and no guarantees.  Prices do not include shipping from 48879:

Heath HW-12:  This is a parts rig only.  No tubes and no control knobs
on the front.  Asking $25 or best offer (whatever).

Heath SB-634 Station Monitor:  Good working monitor in use today.
Selling only because I already have one. This is the monitor which has
the digital time display/ phone patch/ power and swr meter.  Copy of
manual.  Asking $100.

Pair of 872A tubes.  Should be working, in box.  Asking $50 for the
pair.

Kenwood TR 7730 2 meter FM transceiver, with microphone.  Works great,
but no tone board.  Asking $75.

Heath HP 23 A power supply.  Works great.  Asking $85. Copy of manual
available if someone really needs. No cover on top or bottom.

Bearcat 210 scanner.  Works up to $500 mhz, not sure about higher.  No
manual.  Asking $50

President Madison CB USB/ LSB/ AM 40 channel radio.  It works, I just
can't stand CB radio.  No microphone and no manual.  Just waiting for
someone to convert to 10 meters.  Asking $50.

Heathkit IO-12 oscilloscope.  Selling because I have a good B&K I
prefer.  Beautiful condition externally and good shape electronically.
No leads, no manual.  Asking $75 or best offer.

Heath HR10 receiver.  This one is in pretty tough shape.  Great project
radio though for someone with the time and experience.  Stations can be
heard, but very weak and the dial cord needs to be restrung.  No manual.

Well, that's it for now.  Inevitably, there will be more later.  Please
e-mail direct rather than through the reflector.

73's

Dave, W8QW