In need of diodes for the SB-610

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Mon Mar 11 21:42:45 EST 2002

Hi Jim,
Been there done that. Have restored many SB-610 and 620's The diode I used is
Mouser 583-R2000F, 2000V PIV, .20 A $.35 ea. Don't forget to replace the caps
and all the resistors in the high voltage section. Luck and 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW