HP-20 Power Supply

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Mar 19 14:22:54 EST 2002

I recently purchased an HP-20 power supply that has been "slightly"
modified.

I have been unable to find a manual or even a schematic from any of
the usual suspects.

Anyone have a manual or at least a schematic and hopefully a pictorial
of the underchassis area.

The circuit is most likely very similar to the HP-23 series, but I'd
like to restore it to stock.  Of course, the bleeder resistor is a
center-tapped 25W oddball, which is also (of course!) open.

Thanks for any help.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta