FT/FS - HW-9

Steve restonham at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 24 00:02:17 EST 2002

I admit it, I have a weakness for HW-9s and a few
months ago I purchased one trying to relive the good
old days (not that long ago, but technologically
another generation).  As much as I like it, I find I
can't go back again.  This one has the WARC pack
installed for 8 band coverage, looks fantastic
(excellent face), no mods, extra holes or dings and
puts out 4 watts solid on all bands except 40 meters,
where it runs 1.5 to 2 watts.  I also have a DC power
cord and a copy of the manual (not an original).

I would like to trade for a K-1, an OHR 400/500,
possibly an LDG MP-11 with balun, AH-4 or something
similar.  If you have always wanted a HW-9, this
is a good one to get.

I would prefer a trade, but will sell for $225 plus
$12 shipping for USPO priority mail double boxed.

72/73,

Steve, N4EUK
Reston, VA

http://movies.yahoo.com/