Trade Laptop for Heath Gear

Mike Bellow mtnmike7 at BLUEFROGNET.NET
Sun Mar 24 11:35:45 EST 2002

Hi
I would like to trade my Compaq Contura 400 Laptop for A Heathkit HW-8,or
Single bander 20 meter HF radio,or ? Heathkit>The laptop is used for contest
logging and ham radio programs.the laptop is clean with no problems.comes with
full color screen 486/25 with 8 megs mem.memory is still available for it..Hard
drive loaded with Win95 and ham radio programs,floppy drive and Two pcmia
slots,built in mouse,AC power supply and one uncharged battery pack,never used
battery.If interested drop me a e-mail.

Tnx Mike