RF choke current rating.SB-200

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sun Mar 24 13:28:00 EST 2002

  Hi Jan,

  That choke only carries grid current so my guess its
probably has a 100-200 ma rating. Is the choke bad?
 There is no point in changing chokes for no reason,
if they aren't open or shorted they're fine. Mess
with a plate or filament choke and you may wind up with
a resonance problem. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR