Heath Items for sale

Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Wed May 1 13:48:31 EDT 2002

Hello to the Heath Team;

I have 3 items for sale or trade towards a want I have. I'm looking for an
RF Sweep Generator such as HP8601a.

1) SB310 receiver. All three filters, no mods, works very well,  has proper
line cord, cabinet is 8 out of 10, will include a copy of pertinent manual
sections. $200US plus shipping.

2) HW-16 CW Transceiver. No mods, works fine, repainted cabinet (proper
colour), I have used it on the air and its FB.  $80.00US plus shipping.

3) Unbuilt and unopened GR-1009 AM portable radio.  I bought 2 of these a
long while back intending to built one and keep one. Haven't built either
one but I will sell the unopened one. $80.00US plus shipping.

As mentioned, I'm in need of a sweep type signal generator such as HP8601a
so if you have one to trade lets discuss!

Thanks everyone!

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU/VE3DDI