FOR SALE HW 12A 75 MT TRANSCEIVER IMPECABLE

Patrick Tocornal Brookbank at AOL.COM
Thu May 2 13:58:46 EDT 2002

This HW 12A 75-Meter SSB Transceiver has had the following done to it:
Cabinet sandblasted and repainted - Face Plate replaced with new one (NOS) -
New feet installed - All tubes checked and replaced if needed -- completely
aligned (very hot). It includes the optional plug-in Crystal Calibrator, a
mobile HEATH microphone, Mike holder, the thumbnuts and bracket for mobile
installation and a copy of the manual. The chassis is very clean so are the
knobs, the face plate in new as stated above. It would be hard to find a
nicer one.

This is the first item that I am offering for sale from my extensive Heath
collection - Watch for more in the future.

The price for this unit is $115.00 plus shipment from NC 27358, I will pack
it very well and prefer to ship via Post Office.

If you think that you need insurance, please let me know.

Pictures can be fount at the following link

http://www.members.aol.com:/brookbank/hw21.jpg

and

http://www.members.aol.com:/brookbank/hw122.jpg

If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail or call me.

Regards,

Patrick Tocornal
6800 Brookbank Rd.
Summerfield NC 27358