possible trade?

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Sat May 4 17:36:29 EDT 2002

I was down in the shack last night, comtemplating the current state of affairs
down there, especially my two Apache TX-1 transmitters, when it hit me....
no it wasnt the high voltage... although my wife thinks I sometimes act like I've

been walloped by high voltage (but don't all wives think that of their ham
hubbys?)
Anyway... the thought, or question, that came to mind was....
since I have TWO Apache's ... would anyone possibly be interested in acquiring
an Apache in exchange for a Warrior amplifier?
If that's not an outrageous thought, and you'd be interested... contact me and
let's try to work something out...
Ray  WA7ITZ