heathkit coffee mugs and More

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Tue May 7 18:30:41 EDT 2002

Boys and girls...

a second truck load of coffee mugs have just arrived.

they're $5 each with $5 for shipping. I can get two shipped for $5.

Also, I now have some spiffy Heathkit mouse pads in stock, too. They have
the classic Heathkit logo on a white background with the "The world's finest
electronic equipment in kit form" underneath. The logo is in green with the
text in black. they look really great...

the mouse pads are $5 and $1.50 for shipping

I plan on being down at dayton next week and will have a supply of the mugs
and mouse pads.

I will also have the HP23 power supply boards and assembled HP23 supplies
for everyone to look over

stop by the flea market spots 509, 510 and 511

If you want a mug or mouse pad and can't make dayton hamvention drop me a
call toll free at

888 476 5279

hope to see a lot of faces at the hamvention.

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com
http://www.theheathkitshop.com