Meter Repair Update

Carl C. Miller Jr bugmarx at EV1.NET
Sat May 11 22:01:17 EDT 2002

Hello Again All,

Just wanted to report some measure of success with my meter repair project.
This was an S meter for one of my other receivers. I want to thank Mr. Kees
Talen for his generous donation of the hair sized wire which I needed to
rewind the coil. The meter works but it is reading somewhat lower than I
would expect. This is probably because this particular receiver needs an
alignment. I also want to thank everyone who offered their much appreciated
advice. Thanks all.

73's
Carl