(no subject)

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sun May 12 16:06:55 EDT 2002

   Hi Gareth,

  The RG-62 cable is used because it has a lot lower
capacitance per foot than the others so it doesn't load
down the output of the VFO as much.
 I cleaned up the keying in my DX-60 B by putting
two series connected 75 volt 5 watt zener diodes in
series from V1 pin 8 to ground, regulating the screen
of the oscillator/buffer. The zener cathodes go toward
pin 8.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR