CORRECTION: RE: Two SB-102's FS]

Harold Hairston k4hca at ALLTEL.NET
Sun May 12 21:50:34 EDT 2002

CORRECTION___CORRECTION_CORRECTION

I posted my number instead of Blackies Blackie's number is;

     706-754-2575

My apologies!!!!

Harold

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Two SB-102's FS
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:39:28 -0400
From: Harold Hairston <k4hca at alltel.net>
To: Heath Kit <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>

This is posted for my friend Blackie, W4KXT who does not have Internet
access. Blackie has two SB-102's that "He would like to place in a good
home".  One does not work and one works somewhat. Electrically, neither
is a basket case and neither is terminal. He may have built them
himself.

I think that he would like to receive a small amount for each one plus
shipping from 30523. I have known Blackie for more than 20 years and you
can go to the bank with what he tells you. Please respond directly to
him at;   706-778-2575  Tell him that you learned of this from a
posting that I did for him.

Harold