[Hallicrafters] Navajo Code Talkers and TBX Radio

Ben Wallace bwallace at CRASH.CTS.COM
Thu May 16 01:47:23 EDT 2002

Hi Dave,

You should talk to Warren Brader here in San Diego.  He supplied his TBX
radios and other items -- that can be seen in the movie Wind Talkers.  I'll
bet he would be delighted to hear from you.  Here is his email address:

"warren brader" <braderw at cox.net>

He's a very interesting and good guy -- very knowledgeable on military
radio equipment.

73 -- Ben
WB8HUR San Diego