[Heathkit] Heathkit cups !

Fred Olsen fwolsen at EXECPC.COM
Fri May 17 19:46:32 EDT 2002

 > M. Kassay wrote:
 > Just a note to say that the Mike Bryce ' Heathkit ' cups are
 > great !   Arrived in one piece and work well too !!

And if I may add to that; around here no coffee cup goes unpunished -
they all have to earn their keep.  Since SWMBO eventually takes offense
at the buildup of 'flavor' in my mugs, sooner or later they find
themselves in the dishwasher.  My Heathkit mug has now successfully
survived several such trips, Cascade and all.  Of course YMMV.

Well done, Mike!  And thanks, Gary.

caffeineiac Fred
--
Outgoing checked by Norton AV.