IM-25 Mercury Battery

Greg WB8NGA Greg at BOWSER.COM
Tue May 21 22:34:00 EDT 2002

Just wanted to thank everyone (had 14 responses) that replied to my battery request .  It is great
that with a simple question that so many people helped out.  I am sure that I will have more
questions about my IM-25 in the next couple of weeks.

I would also like to thank the person who moderates this list as I am sure that it takes quite a bit
of time.  You are providing a great service by helping us keep our Heathkits alive.

Thanks again,
Greg W8NGA