Source for multi-turn trim pots

Stu Lyon slyon at PACIFICNET.NET
Sun May 26 17:35:56 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allen Jones" <w9dz at YAHOO.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 6:56 PM
Subject: Source for multi-turn trim pots

> I'm looking for a source for small shaft-mounted
> multi-turn trim pots.  I want to replace the carrier
> null pots in some SB transmitters.  I know these show
> up on the surplus market from time to time.  If I can
> locate a couple I would prefer to use that type as
> opposed to the lead mounted variety.
>
> Thanks
>
> Allen - W9DZ

 My favorite source is Mouser.
Go to www.mouser.com and search for either:
652-3296w-1-201 or 594-64w201. They have over 100 of each in stock and the
price is around $2.00.
I have no connection to Mouser -- just a satisfied customer.

Be sure to replace the 220 ohm end resistors as well. And the diodes.

73, Stu W6CUX
Winnetka, CA
slyon at pacificnet.net