Fw: Re: Nut Starter

Sandy and Kees Talen windy10605 at JUNO.COM
Tue May 28 15:29:06 EDT 2002

And we have the best one of all .....an old BIC "round stic" pen.
These are the slightly flexible ones. Remove the pen part and
the barrel is good for 4-40 nuts used on Heathkits and cut the
tapered front part until it fits the 3-48 nuts used by Heathkit. Ah,
two tools in one.

I will have to admit that "freebie" Bank or Credit Union pens made
by BIC (and others) seem to work best, are the most satisfying to
use, and you can use the springs to make CW keys.

73s  Kees K5BCQ