Anyone else getting these? Fw: Returned mail: User unknown

Paul K. Dean wb9hgz at charlottesville.net
Tue May 28 21:26:00 EDT 2002

This is normally caused by someone who has changed e-mail addresses or
closed an e-mail account but did not sign off the Heath list beforehand.
Since the list software sends out the e-mails with the originator's return
address, you get the "bounce" message!

So, if anyone is going to close an e-mail account, please sign off the list
first!!

73,
Paul, wb9hgz