Anyone else getting these? Fw: Returned mail: User unknown

w9ya w9ya at AMSAT.ORG
Wed May 29 10:50:08 EDT 2002

Actually I solved this problem for alot less money. If you buy a copy of
Mandrake Linux, install everything, set security to medium or high the virus
and worm concerns will be over. I watch viruses come in each day with KMail
and have "no worries mate".

I also installed various programs like Star Office (a file compatable
replacement for Microsoft Office) and WineX ( a program that allows me to
install and run programs written for Microsoft Windows) and have "no worries
mate" about sending, reading, and otherwose using files and programs others
send me, or I need to generate.

All this for less than a copy of Microsoft Windows XP Pro, without Microsoft
office. (Oh yeah, it installed in less than 1/2 the time with only one reboot
!)

Bob
w9ya