Spam...

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed May 29 19:45:29 EDT 2002

Or just make it easy on yourself and let SPAMCOP do all the tracing automatic. It's
free, and sends a complaint to the REAL source of the spam.

www.spamcop.net

You can have it also BLOCK spam if you pay but I don't bother with that as I only
get about 1 or 2 a day.

I report these swines religiously though, and I also demand that they be kicked off!