Need SB-610 parts--all set

Dennis Norton dnorton1 at ROCHESTER.RR.COM
Thu May 30 18:45:11 EDT 2002

Many thanks once again to the list--I have received a note from someone
whose 610 has what I need, and my 610 has what they need. Both problems
solved--thanks all......W2DJN

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Norton" <dnorton1 at ROCHESTER.RR.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 12:17 AM
Subject: Need SB-610 parts

Hi guys--just acquired a SB-610 that is set up for some other vert input
freq other than 3395. Therefore, I am looking for L1, part # 40-602. This is
the open coil that hangs below the chassis. Also, looking for L2 part #
40-748 which is the can type coil mounted above the chassis. If any one has
either or both, please reply off list. Thanks for any help....Dennis
Norton.....W2DJN