6146's

Bruce Muscolino w6toy at EROLS.COM
Fri Nov 1 14:34:44 EST 2002

Actually, it depends on what you thinK about your rig!  I have several
rigs here that make use of the 6146.  I purchased some NOS 6146W's from
ebay to replace tHe finals in my TS830.  Exactly one week later I
ordered two new S2001'a from RF Parts to replace the ones I had
installed!  The NEW tubes have successfully withstood the test of time
(one year now, at full output).  Unless I couldn't find NEW finals I
wouldn't try anything else!  bUT,... IT'S YOUR MONEY!

73