Heathkit crystal calibrator questions

Joe Y bbc39668 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 11 13:20:17 EST 2002

Hello Malcolm,
I built the HRA 10-1 calibrator from scratch for use
in my HQ 129X and it seems to work very well. The
circuitry is quite simple and the unit uses a single
6BA6 tube. The trickiest part is locating a 100KC xtal
I was able to get mine from ebay for abt 5 bucks incl
the shipping, there was a fellow on there who was
auctioning many of them, the rest of the parts came
from my junk box. You can download the manual and
schematic for free from: http://bama.sbc.edu/
Hope this helps,
Joe
--- Malcolm Leonard <radiorepair at MINDSPRING.COM>

http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/HEATH.html

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2