Tuning cap grease

Bruce Barley kb0pzd at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 13 10:58:59 EST 2002

Brian -

For years I have used a grease called "RIG" to lubricate air-variable
capacitor bearings, etc.

It comes in a very small tube and was sold for use on fishing reels.  You
might check out your local sporting goods emporium to find what is currently
on the market.

This one tube has lasted me for some 20 years (a little dab will do ya')and
I still have plenty left for future projects.... now the hard part is to
find the time to do them.  At the rate I'm going, I'll have to live to be
110 just to catch up.

73's
Bruce KB0PZD