Heathkit frequency counters.Please educate me

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Nov 14 09:06:42 EST 2002

Malcolm -

All the Heath counters and other products are shown, many with photos on:

http://www.qsl.net/kb7rgg/

Look under Heath, Test Equipment.  The early ones are in the IB-xxx series
and later ones are in the IM-xxx series.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta