Heathkit Bama download frustrations..why?

Malcolm Leonard radiorepair at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Nov 15 01:16:56 EST 2002

I have so many frustrations with downloading Heathkit stuff from Bama that I am about ready to call it quits.Latest problem is trying to download the Heath HD-20 manual.
I got the cover of the manual to display ok,but none of the inner pages would give me anything but a 404 message.

Then,when I tried to display the cover again,it too gave a 404 message this time.

This is typical of my Bama problems;erratic,unpredictable,often giving 404's and weird messages about improper extensions to downloads.

Sometimes working,sometimes not and quite often working partially ;typically, after I have already downloaded part of something the rest won't download.
I am using Win 98 with IE 6.0.I do not have download problems on any ther site that features schematics for free,nor do I have computer problems in general.What is it with Bama,guys?
Thanks,
Malcolm Leonard