Heathkit Bama download frustrations..why?

Jim Larsen - AL7FS jimlarsen2002 at ALASKA.NET
Fri Nov 15 16:31:19 EST 2002

MIKE SOUHRADA wrote:
> Malcolm Leonard wrote:
>> I have so many frustrations with downloading Heathkit stuff from Bama ....Latest problem is trying to
  download the Heath HD-20 manual.

> I have absolutely no problem downloading the HD 20 with Windows ME and
> Netscape 7.0. Possibly you need to read the front piece of the BAMA site that mentions the other software "**.djvu"

If you take the time to download .djvu software as described on BAMA, it
provides a beautiful copy of the HD-20.  I tried it with my Netscape 7.0
and Windows XP and had no problems.  I wish all the stuff on BAMA was in
.djvu format or equal.

Good luck.

Jim
--