concerning downloads from BAMA

van lincoln wd8aam vlincoln at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Nov 16 15:35:43 EST 2002

Here is your answer!

From: "Brad Hernlem" <alihernlem at hotmail.com>
To: ak0b at swbell.net
Cc: glowbugs at piobaire.mines.uidaho.edu
Subject: Re: GB> BAMA one line manuals - printing ?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:32:52
Sender: owner-glowbugs at piobaire.mines.uidaho.edu

As has already been mentioned, you can always just save the gif to a file
and print it from a viewer that allows scaling, rotating etc.

Irfanview (see link) is one of many such viewers. It has a setting that lets
you print the best fit to page. This one is freeware.

http://www.ryansimmons.com/users/irfanview/

Brad