WTB: HEATHKIT AC VOLTMETER

Guthy, Charles cguthy at SAGELABS.COM
Mon Nov 18 12:22:27 EST 2002

Hello!
I am looking for any one of the following Heathkit AC Voltmeters. In order
of preference, they are:
                                                          IM-21  Laboratory
AC VTVM
                                                          IM-38  Laboratory
AC VTVM
                                                          IM-5238 Deluxe AC
Voltmeter
Ideally, your 'for-sale' unit will be in good working condition, with all
original parts in place. Cabinet dents and
scratches are OK. An included original (or complete copy of the) manual
would be a welcome plus.
If your unit is not working properly, its meter movement(at least) should be
OK,to the best of your knowledge, with its face, pointer and face cover in
good condition, and it should be otherwise restorable. Again, my preference
is for an IM-21,but either one of the other two would be acceptable.
Please advise your asking price(with shipping cost to ZIP 01776-1540), and
condition off-line  directly to     cguthy at sagelabs.com.
Thank you for your attention. Charles Guthy