FS or FT: HW-9, pwr supply, HFT-9 antenna tuner

Ron Evans cosmos41 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Tue Nov 26 14:14:06 EST 2002

FOR TRADE:  Heath HW-9 QRP xcvr, power supply (not Heath),  matching
HFT-9 antenna tuner and  manuals.  The HW-9 is getting very, very
scarce, especially in the near mint condition of this one.  It is in
excellent condition both electronically and cosmetically.  No surprises
for the new owner.  It is ready to go when you are!   It also comes with
the extremely rare Zenith "Service Date Blue Book HW-9 QRP CW
Transceiver and PSA-9 Accessory Power Supply."  (Please note that the
power supply included is NOT the PSA-9.)   This is my own personal rig
and not estate sale junk.

I have several other QRP rigs, including an FT-817,  and decided to let
the HW-9 go since it doesn't see much use these days.   I will give
preference to really nice boat anchor receivers or transmitters but
wouldn't rule out a good,  working transceiver, vertical antenna,
telescope or...what have you!  No projects or "restoration" rigs please.
  Mine looks and works great; yours must, too!  Cosmetics are important,
so no super-ugly ducklings!  Doesn't have to be mint...just nice.

Look around the shack; make an offer.  I've been known to make some
really strange deals!  You just never know.  Trades plus cash on either
side are also welcome.  Finally,  I would prefer to  trade but would
sell if the price is right.

73,

Ron - KD5S (formerly K5MVR from 1957 to 2001)

cosmos41 at ix.netcom.com

(Check out chronos41 on eBay for my reputation)
   KD5S  (ex K5MVR) - Loving the "glow"  since 1957
        Fort Worth, TX  "Where the West Begins"
           mailto: cosmos41 at ix.netcom.com
       http://www.geocities.com/sweetvengeance